Below is a list of resources that have been useful to us.
- Surviving “Terminal” Cancer, Ben Williams, PhD — Clinical Trials, drug cocktails, & other treatments your oncologist won’t tell you about.
- Cancer: 50 Essential Things To Do, Greg Anderson
- Love, Medicine & Miracles, Dr. Bernie Siegel — A surgeon’s experience and perspectives on the importance of love and mind-set to the recovery process. Also the importance of having the right doctor.
- Brain Tumors, Finding the Ark, Paul M. Zelter M.D. — Meeting the Chanllenges of Treatment Choices, Side Effects, Children’s Unique Needs, Healthcare Costs & Long Term Adjustment.
- Cancer Battle Plan, Anne E. Frähm — Six strategies for beating cancer from a recovered “Hopeless Case.”
- Anti Cancer with Dr. David Servan-Schreiber — Interesting information about cancer through the years and throughout the world. Also, nutrition information.
- Food Matters — examines how the food we eat can help or hurt our health
- Forks Over Knives — Examines the profound claim that most, if not all, of the degenerative diseases that afflict us can be controlled, or even reversed, by rejecting our present menu of animal-based and processed foods.
- Happy — a journey from the swamps of Louisiana to the slums of Kolkata in search of what really makes people happy.
- budwigcenter.com – nutrition
- cancertutor.com/Cancer/Budwig.html – more info on Budwig protocol.
- clinicaltrials.gov — a registry of federally and privately supported clinical trials
- georgiacancerinfo.org – Georgia specific information
- cancercompass.com — patients and caregivers going though similar struggles exchanging information.
- phoenixtears.ca — interesting information about hemp oil
- joeshouse.org — lodging guide for cancer patients
Other Topics to Investigate
These are things I’ve heard about that may or may not be useful. I’m still looking into them myself.
- Leonard Coldwell (German) — look for YouTube videos
- Hydrazine Sulfate
- Oleander soup (Curezone)
- Flor essence